There isn´t really too much time to write today, and I don´t have too much to say, so I guess that works out.
Time is moving fast here! Transfers are this Saturday. I´m pretty positive that I´ll be leaving, but nunca se sabe (you never know). I´m trying to enjoy my last few moments in the North of Spain. It´s soooo beyond beautiful here.
I ate seviche for the first time in my life the other day. Guys, it was so spicy. Seviche is a Latin dish that really varies on the country, but basically it´s raw fish that they soak in lemon juice for so long that it cooks. Also, they add radish, cilantro, onions, peppers, etc. You´ll all be shocked to hear this, but I liked it. The only downside was that we could feel it spicing up our stomachs for the rest of the day. Haha.
Kenia (the woman who was baptized about a month ago), gave her first talk in Sacrament Meeting this Sunday. I felt like a proud mama. She´s amazing. It´s her birthday today, too.
As far as birthday stuff goes, I really can´t believe that another year has come and gone. I can´t believe that I came on the mission as a 20 year old and now I´m 22! I´m definitely officially old.
The Fam looks great! Mom...jolin. You look like a whole different person. Looks like we´ll both have to do some good shopping when I get back. I am also really looking forward to a haircut. :)
I can´t believe that Noah is leaving so soon. It feels like yesterday that he got his call. He´ll be amazing. I sent him a letter a couple of days ago. Honestly I hope it gets to him before he leaves!
I´ll let you know all about transfers! I have a feeling that Madrid is right on the horizon! Love you all!
Hermana Endicott
No comments:
Post a Comment