12.19.2013

Feliz Navidad - A Christmas Card From Lauren


 From Lauren's mom: Our Wonderful Christmas Present Arrived From Spain yesterday. It was a letter from Lauren with her testimony in Spanish. We wanted to share it with you. I have translated below. Merry Christmas!


 
 
" I was thinking about what I could give you for Christmas and I thought since I'm a missionary, my testimony is sufficient.  In only seven months I have learned a ton about the love of the Savior.  God loves us because each of us are His children.  He created us in His image.  We have bodies like His.  This is because He loves us and has given us a way to live with Him once again.  I know that we have all that we need through scriptures, prayer and covenants so that we can return to His presence.  I am grateful for the opportunity I have to share this message with His children each day.
 
I know that God has given all that we need through the restoration of the Gospel in order for us to liven in the celestial kingdom with our families forever.  I know that Joseph Smith was a prophet of God and that He restored the same church that Jesus Christ established when He was here. I know that the Book of Mormon is true and that when we read it each day we are blessed.
 
I love missionary work and I am super happy here. I can't believe that I've been on a mission for nine months.  Thanks for everything. Truly "thanks" is not enough. I hope you have a good Christmas and a Happy New Year!
 
-Hermana Endicott"
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment