Hi Dad!
Yes, we have been finding lots of new people to teach. One of them is from Panama. I literally feel like I am serving all over the world. I didn´t think that speaking Spanish included having to understand everybody´s different accents. That´s one of the biggest challenges for me.
As for P-Day, we haven´t gone anywhere exciting so far this transfer, but, to celebrate my six month mark, next week we are going to Segovia! I am so excited. .
Our apartment is good. It´s ginormous. It´s two stories, with two bathrooms. Each companionship gets a bedroom and a study room to themselves. It´s so spacious!
Actually, we haven´t had Zone Conference for a really long time! I think we are having it this transfer, though, so I´ll let you know what we learn. I love our Zone Leaders, Elder Levorsen and Rockwood. They are really, really amazing. No, we haven´t gotten i-Pads yet. I´m guessing that they´ll come in January, but we´ll just have to see! Here in Spain, not a ton of people are obsessed with Facebook like other Latins are. They have something called What´sup? here. I´ve only heard about it. I have no idea what it actually is. Haha.
Anyways...the work is moving along! We are struggling to set a date with someone. We are hoping in the next week we will have someone.
Love you!
Hermana Endicott
No comments:
Post a Comment