4.25.2012

music

here is a list of the top 10 albums/songs that ive been obsessed with during this first week of school. just thought you might like to know.

1. "Mylo Xyloto" Coldplay
This is literally one of the best albums that I have ever set ears on. If you know all of Coldplay's popular songs and long for more, this is the album for you. Not too hipster for the common man, yet hipster enough to make you feel like a pretty cool dude.


Definitely one of his better albums. Not the best. Note that. Not the best. But I would probably say #2. "The Freedom Song" and "The Woman I Love" are my favorites.


3. "El Camino" The Black Keys
So. Good. Krunk. I have to say that the first time I listened to it, I wasn't thrilled. It's one of those things that grows on you.


4. "Somebody That I Used To Know" Goyte feat. Kimbra
I used to be over this song. But I found out in the best way that when you blast it in your earphones while writing an English paper that you will listen to it in a whole new light.


5. "Put It In A Love Song" Alicia Keys ft. Beyonce
This song is the best while blasting it a loudly as your iHome can go in an empty apartment at lunchtime making a grilled cheese and shaking your bootayyyyy. Also, it works while running on the treadmill. Just beware of too much arm swinging and bootay shaking that you accidentally forget that you're running on the treadmill and fall off. 


6. "Up All Night" One Direction
Any loyal blog reader of mine would know that this album would definitely be on the list. Duh....


7. "Call Me Maybe" Carly Rae Jepsen
Not just the song, but this music video as well:
Admit it. You're obsessed too.


8. "Crazy" Britney Spears
Don't ask.


9. "The Hunger Games" The Hunger Games (Sounds From District 12 and Beyond"
Don't judge me. Just love the album. Now.


10. "Love on Top" Beyonce
If you haven't seen the music video....watch it. And then go running to this song. You'll be waving your arms around and singing...guaranteed.


No comments:

Post a Comment