9.05.2011

Do you really want to know how my weekend went? Here's a little list:
  • I watched all 6 installments of Star Wars in chronological order.
  • I drew a picture of this scene.
  • I wrote a letter to Drey.
  • I went to the gym (twice!).
  • I ate hot dogs in the park (the only time that I stepped out of the house).
  • I went to church.
  • I built a city out of all of my canned goods with Justin.
  • I went to the Post Office (I'm starting to get really specific here to make myself look more busy than I actually am).
  • I didn't get dressed or shower unless I actually had to.
  • I danced around the apartment cleaning, blasting music and singing at the top of my lungs (my personal favorite).
That's all folks! My head is practically exploding with Star Wars lingo and thoughts about Anakin Skywalker. If I were a Jedi, I would be all over that. Anywho....

This week should be exciting! Our manager said that we can start moving into our new apartments today, which should be an adventure since I have to lift all of my crap up three flights of stairs to get there. Joy. Also, Thea, Grace and I will be reunited at last! It sure will be sweet. I'm really excited to see everyone from the fall semester, but there will definitely be some people missing!

No comments:

Post a Comment